Looking for a career in marketing? Interested in a fun place to work?
Third Wave Digital is seeking to hire a full-time Marketing Assistant in the Macon, Georgia office. The primary responsibilities will be to support the Web and Digital Marketing departments and to coordinate internal marketing efforts.
- Assist Senior Web Project Managers with overseeing web projects as assigned; follow the scope of a project from proposal stage, to the technical work up, to the delivery of the web product. Coordinate all steps of the project between client and PM, collect client materials, share mockup details, schedule meetings, assist with project setup, keep track of deadlines and budgets, participate in weekly meetings
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager with implementation of client digital marketing as assigned; design, build and maintain Facebook campaigns, coordinate with team to create ads, monitor and generate reports that measure performance, help in monthly reconciliation, participate in weekly meetings
- Manage social media accounts as assigned; create and maintain social media calendars; post approved content, monitor accounts
- Assist the team in the development and implementation of internal marketing initiatives, public relations and outreach opportunities including: on going social media management, quarterly newsletters, monthly press releases, blogs, website updates and management of Third Wave’s online and/or print magazine
- Other duties as assigned by the management team
- Must have a bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
- Must be highly efficient in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and E-mail Newsletter programs
- Must possess excellent verbal and writing skills, be an effective communicator both in person and via phone
- Must be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects at once and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment and have an extreme tolerance for ambiguity
- Team oriented
- Self-motivated and highly driven to succeed
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times
Interested? Send us your Resume