Assistant Project Manager
Third Wave Digital, located one-hour south of Metro Atlanta in Macon, Georgia, is seeking a highly communicative, experienced, and detail-oriented full-time Assistant Project Manager in our Macon, Georgia office. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, professional communicator who is highly organized, and a proven problem solver.
- Filter incoming client communications, handling those that do not require the direct attention of the Senior Project Manager
- Manage and maintain a content library of media that includes hundreds of video and graphic assets that are changed and updated monthly
- Manage and maintain master planning documents related to project services
- Plan and help manage the execution of creative content, working with an advanced team of web developers, graphic designers and video editors.
- Assist in the development of new workflows to streamline productivity and improve communications.
- Assist the team in creating custom copy and other writing services as needed
- Assist in proposal writing, presentations creation and project reports
- Forecasting project timelines and resources
- Other tasks as assigned by management team
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Must have GPA of 3.5 or higher in related degree (recent college graduates)
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills, effective professional communication both in person and via phone
- Must be highly organized and detailed oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment and have an extreme tolerance for ambiguity
- Must be able to think critically and analytically to problem solve on the fly
- Team oriented
- Self-motivated and highly driven to succeed
- Always maintain professional appearance and conduct
Preference Given to Candidates with:
- 2 years’ professional work experience;
- Working in the media/communication industry, web design/development related management, project management of complex technical processes.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Lookup Tables, etc)
- Tech savvy background (a demonstrable ability to readily learn new skills on different software platforms)
- Group Health Plan
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Fast-paced, energetic and innovative workplace
- Dynamic and accessible team leads and co-workers
- Flexible work schedules for flexible work/life balance
- Relaxed dress code
About Third Wave Digital
Third Wave Digital was incorporated in 1997. Our clientele includes Fortune 500 companies, higher education institutions and a wide variety of governmental agencies from the local, state and federal level. We take pride in our ability to scale our services to meet our client’s comprehensive technology needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Information needed to apply:
- Cover letter
In your application, please be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you're all about.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.