Meet the Team
Get to know us
Yes, we have traditional stodgy head-shots, but being the creative types we are ...
Bart has dedicated his professional life to the field of communications. From studying Film in college and working part-time as a DJ at local radio stations, to being in on the ground floor of the cable TV revolution and ultimately starting his own TV production company in the early 1990s, Bart has always been involved in the business of communications. Not everyone is lucky enough to do exactly what they love doing and can make a living at for nearly 35 years, but Bart isn't exactly your average kinda guy.
- Education: Mercer University class of '83
- Years of Experience: 35 years of working in the communications field.
- Expertise: Managing the creative process, ability to see future trends emerging and natural born salesman.
- Favorite Show: Sports (especially Football) are my favorite mind numbing influence when it comes to being a passive viewer.
- Favorite Activity: Work Hard and play like a supreme being of leisure is my motto.
Creative Director, Partner
For nearly two decades, Myron has brought a right-brain, left-brain approach to his work at Third Wave Digital to develop elegant solutions to complex challenges across a wide variety of media. He works within each area of the company from web and interactive to video and print, ensuring that client expectations are exceeded on every project we deliver.
- Education: B.S. Liberal Arts, University of Illinois 1992
- Years of Experience: Lots
- Expertise: Little
- Favorite Show: Don't watch much TV. But currently enjoying "Goliath".
- Favorite Activity: Running - because it takes no special skill beyond putting one foot in front of the other.
Operations Director, Partner
Carla is responsible at an operational level for directing a variety of Third Wave's revenue areas. Her responsibilities include; review of company sales goals and budgets, controlling costs, overall management of all company financials, overseeing the production schedule, project management, supervision of day-to-day activities and just about anything else the team can throw at her!
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Slippery Rock University
- Years of Experience: 15
- Expertise: Financials & Project Management
Senior Web Developer
I try to keep up with all the crazy ideas my project managers cook up!
- Education: BA English Lit, Mercer University
- Years of Experience: 17+
- Expertise: All things front-end and then some
- Favorite Show: Netflix shows
- Favorite Activity: Waving a stick in the river, jazzin' the blues, running, photography, gaming
Director of Agency Services
I am a small-town gal originally from Midville, Georgia. I attended Mercer University from 1978-1982 where I majored in English, Speech and Dramatic Arts, and Mass Communication. I started my career in Advertising in 1982 in radio and worked in sales and management for twenty years. I joined Third Wave Digital and helped to establish Third Wave Advertising in 2002. I have a twenty-two-year-old son and two pups.
- Education: Mercer University 1982, Liberal Arts Degree
- Majors: English, Mass Communication, Speech and Dramatic Arts
- Minor: Music
- Years of Experience: 34 Years
- 20 years brodcast sales and mgmt.
- 14 years agency
- Expertise: Media Management: Traditional and Digital
- Favorite Show: Andy Griffith
- Favorite Activity: Writing Music, Gardening
Senior Project Manager
Originally hired as a summer intern, Claire cut her teeth as an agency assistant. She quickly gained more responsibility taking on marketing, digital and social media management roles. Claire now spends most of her time in web project management, ordering rogue details and corralling creativity to bring beautiful and functional websites to life.
- Education: Georgia College and State University
- Years of Experience: 5
- Expertise: Project Management, Client Relations, Creative Direction
- Favorite Show: Too Many to List! Anything Supernatural
- Favorite Activity: Porch Sitting
Full-service web developer with a drive to thrive. Love solving problems and exploring solutions for real-world applications and having fun doing it. As the Technical Manager of Third Wave, Troy directs our support department and oversees the development of our content management system and custom applications. A self-described "jack of all trades", Troy is highly experienced in ColdFusion development as well as all stages of web application development.
- Education: Central Georgia Technical College, Abilene Christian University
- Years of Experience: 11
- Expertise: ColdFusion/MySQL development, Windows Server, network, email, database administration
- Favorite Show: Football of about any flavor
- Favorite Activity: Playing music
Angie grew up in Dayton, OH and then moved to Warner Robins, GA with her husband in 2012. She has worked in web design, digital marketing, and advertising for over a decade. She loves showing businesses how much digital marketing can have a positive impact on their business. As a project manager over websites she works to establish the online foundation for a business, and then set them up for success in this dynamic industry. When not hard at work she loves to spend time with her husband and daughter. She also enjoys reading, listing to podcasts, photography, crafting, cooking and watching too much TV.
- Education: B.S. in Visual Communications Technology with Minor in Marketing from Bowling Green State University
- Years of Experience: 12
- Favorite Show: Futurama
- Favorite Candy: Snickers
- Favorite Restaurant: Blueberry Cafe
Jeff brings together images and graphics to produce compelling videos for traditional broadcast as well as the social media spectrum. From field and studio shooting, to graphics compositing, video editing, and the latest techniques in color grading, Jeff has more than 25 years of experience keeping clients looking their best.
- Education: Mercer University
- Years of Experience: 26 +
- Expertise: Video Editing
- Favorite Show: Babylon 5 (1990s)
- Favorite Activity: Photography
Video Production Specialist
Hailing from Wilmington, North Carolina with a background in narrative & documentary film production, Chase brings the full weight of specialized on set experience to everything he works on. Constantly striving for excellence, he is your go to contact for crisp, inspired and top quality video content. With a particular interest in the use of Gimbal/Steadicam camera work, Chase is ready to take your video to the next level.
- Education: B.A. Film Studies - University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Years of Experience: 4
- Expertise: Field Video Production
- Favorite Show: The Wire
- Favorite Activity: Breaking things to find out how they work
A born and bred Maconite, William is a Account Executive with a strong focus on Digital Marketing. He comes from a financial planning background and has many years of experience working with clients investing their hard earned money strategically and making it work for them. Will is very active in his church, little league baseball and his community and enjoys spending time with his wife Reese and their two little girls, Stuart and Louise.
- Education: University of Georgia
- Years of Experience: 17
- Expertise: Digital Marketing
- Favorite Show: Atlanta Braves Baseball
- Favorite Activity: Hiking
- Years of Experience: 38
- Expertise: Consuming Craft Beer
- Favorite Show: Life in Pieces
- Favorite Activity: Gardening, anything outdoors
With over 16 years of radio experience in the Middle Georgia area, Crystal’s primary role over the years has been that of sales assistant but she possess a broad knowledge of digital, e-commerce, event planning, graphics, and business accounting. Her focus is always to help clients and the company achieve a mutually beneficial relationship in which everyone prospers. Self-motivated and driven, Crystal loves learning and embraces challenges. Crystal calls Warner Robins home and lives there with her husband, Richard, and their twin sons, Ethan and Jacob. Crystal loves every minute of being a mom because each day brings a new adventure! She has a heart for animals, enjoys reading, singing, writing and genealogy, is an active member of her church, loves to travel and spending time outdoors with her family and friends.
- Years of Experience: 17
- Expertise: Creative Extraordinaire
- Favorite Show: Any NCIS (Original, L.A. or New Orleans)
- Favorite Activity: Spending time with my family and friends
Tarver A. Petersen
Having been everything from Production Assistant to Photographer, to Promotions Producer, Tarver Petersen brought his valuable experience from Television Broadcast to Third Wave Digital in 2018. Tarver works as our Production Assistant where he shoots video for commercials, pilots the drone to capture aerial footage, designs graphics for digital clients, writes scripts for commercials, and edits video for post-production. Even in his spare time Tarver is always looking for ways to improve his craft by writing and creating sketches with friends in his free time. A little known fact about Tarver is that he taught English in China for 18 months prior to his work in Television Broadcast.
- Education: Bachelors in English
- Years of Experience: 2
- Expertise: Videography
- Favorite Show: Game of Thrones
- Favorite Activity: Watching Movies
Having just graduated from Mercer University in 2018, Marley came to us eager to expand her knowledge of marketing in the agency world. Her role consists of maintaining the current client base, helping with digital marketing campaigns, managing projects, assisting with day-to-day operations, managing client social media accounts, and expanding internal brand awareness for Third Wave Digital. She enjoys working with clients to help bring their ideas to life through their social media pages and crunching the numbers of their success. On her off time, Marley enjoys attending concerts, traveling with her husband, and spending time with her dogs.
- Education: BBA Marketing - Mercer University
- Years of Experience: 1
- Favorite Show: Shameless
- Favorite Activity: Traveling, going to concerts, shopping, napping
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Education: B.S.B.A. Marketing - University of Central Florida
- Years of Experience: 2010 - present
- Expertise: Digital Marketing
- Favorite Show: Cosmic Disclosure
- Favorite Activity: Music