Get to know us
Yes, we have traditional stodgy head-shots, but being the creative types we are ...
Bart has dedicated his professional life to the field of communications. From studying Film in college and working part-time as a DJ at local radio stations, to being in on the ground floor of the cable TV revolution and ultimately starting his own TV production company in the early 1990s, Bart has always been involved in the business of communications. Not everyone is lucky enough to do exactly what they love doing and can make a living at for nearly 35 years, but Bart isn't exactly your average kinda guy.
- Education: Mercer University class of '83
- Years of Experience: 36 years of working in the communications field.
- Expertise: Managing the creative process, ability to see future trends emerging and natural born salesman.
- Favorite Show: Sports (especially Football) are my favorite mind numbing influence when it comes to being a passive viewer.
- Favorite Activity: Work Hard and play like a supreme being of leisure is my motto.
Creative Director, Partner
For nearly two decades, Myron has brought a right-brain, left-brain approach to his work at Third Wave Digital to develop elegant solutions to complex challenges across a wide variety of media. He works within each area of the company from web and interactive to video and print, ensuring that client expectations are exceeded on every project we deliver.
- Education: B.S. Liberal Arts, University of Illinois 1992
- Years of Experience: Lots
- Expertise: Little
- Favorite Show: Don't watch much TV. But currently enjoying "Goliath".
- Favorite Activity: Running - because it takes no special skill beyond putting one foot in front of the other.
Operations Director, Partner
Carla is responsible at an operational level for directing a variety of Third Wave's revenue areas. Her responsibilities include; review of company sales goals and budgets, controlling costs, overall management of all company financials, overseeing the production schedule, project management, supervision of day-to-day activities and just about anything else the team can throw at her!
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Slippery Rock University
- Years of Experience: 16
- Expertise: Financials & Project Management
Senior Web Developer
I try to keep up with all the crazy ideas my project managers cook up!
- Education: BA English Lit, Mercer University
- Years of Experience: 18+
- Expertise: All things front-end and then some
- Favorite Show: Netflix shows
- Favorite Activity: Waving a stick in the river, jazzin' the blues, running, drawing, gaming
Director of Agency Services
I am a small-town gal originally from Midville, Georgia. I attended Mercer University from 1978-1982 where I majored in English, Speech and Dramatic Arts, and Mass Communication. I started my career in Advertising in 1982 in radio and worked in sales and management for twenty years. I joined Third Wave Digital and helped to establish Third Wave Advertising in 2002. I have a twenty-two-year-old son and two pups.
- Education: Mercer University 1982, Liberal Arts Degree
- Majors: English, Mass Communication, Speech and Dramatic Arts
- Minor: Music
- Years of Experience: 35 Years
- 20 years brodcast sales and mgmt.
- 14 years agency
- Expertise: Media Management: Traditional and Digital
- Favorite Show: Andy Griffith
- Favorite Activity: Writing Music, Gardening
Senior Project Manager
Originally hired as a summer intern, Claire cut her teeth as an agency assistant. She quickly gained more responsibility taking on marketing, digital and social media management roles. Claire now spends most of her time in web project management, ordering rogue details and corralling creativity to bring beautiful and functional websites to life.
- Education: Georgia College and State University
- Years of Experience: 6
- Expertise: Project Management, Client Relations, Creative Direction
- Favorite Show: Too Many to List! Anything Supernatural
- Favorite Activity: Porch Sitting
Full-service web developer with a drive to thrive. Love solving problems and exploring solutions for real-world applications and having fun doing it. As the Technical Manager of Third Wave, Troy directs our support department and oversees the development of our content management system and custom applications. A self-described "jack of all trades", Troy is highly experienced in ColdFusion development as well as all stages of web application development.
- Education: Central Georgia Technical College, Abilene Christian University
- Years of Experience: 12
- Expertise: ColdFusion/MySQL development, Windows Server, network, email, database administration
- Favorite Show: Football of about any flavor
- Favorite Activity: Playing music
Jeff brings together images and graphics to produce compelling videos for traditional broadcast as well as the social media spectrum. From field and studio shooting, to graphics compositing, video editing, and the latest techniques in color grading, Jeff has more than 25 years of experience keeping clients looking their best.
- Education: Mercer University
- Years of Experience: 27 +
- Expertise: Video Editing
- Favorite Show: Babylon 5 (1990s)
- Favorite Activity: Photography
- Years of Experience: 39
- Expertise: Consuming Craft Beer
- Favorite Show: Life in Pieces
- Favorite Activity: Gardening, anything outdoors
With over 16 years of radio experience in the Middle Georgia area, Crystal’s primary role over the years has been that of sales assistant but she possess a broad knowledge of digital, e-commerce, event planning, graphics, and business accounting. Her focus is always to help clients and the company achieve a mutually beneficial relationship in which everyone prospers. Self-motivated and driven, Crystal loves learning and embraces challenges. Crystal calls Warner Robins home and lives there with her husband, Richard, and their twin sons, Ethan and Jacob. Crystal loves every minute of being a mom because each day brings a new adventure! She has a heart for animals, enjoys reading, singing, writing and genealogy, is an active member of her church, loves to travel and spending time outdoors with her family and friends.
- Years of Experience: 18
- Expertise: Creative Extraordinaire
- Favorite Show: Any NCIS (Original, L.A. or New Orleans)
- Favorite Activity: Spending time with my family and friends
Tarver A. Petersen
Having been everything from Production Assistant to Photographer, to Promotions Producer, Tarver Petersen brought his valuable experience from Television Broadcast to Third Wave Digital in 2018. Tarver works as our Production Assistant where he shoots video for commercials, pilots the drone to capture aerial footage, designs graphics for digital clients, writes scripts for commercials, and edits video for post-production. Even in his spare time Tarver is always looking for ways to improve his craft by writing and creating sketches with friends in his free time. A little known fact about Tarver is that he taught English in China for 18 months prior to his work in Television Broadcast.
- Education: Bachelors in English
- Years of Experience: 3
- Expertise: Videography
- Favorite Show: Game of Thrones
- Favorite Activity: Watching Movies
Hailing all the way from the West Coast, Jonah brings a wide variety of design skills to the table; as he previously worked as a freelance designer. He is well versed in graphic design, conceptual design, typography, layout design, product visualization, and even 3D modeling and rendering. Jonah is always looking to learn new skills in order to improve his craft.
- Education: B.A. Graphic Design - Liberty University
- Years of Experience: 3 Years
- Expertise: Graphic Design, 3D Rendering
- Favorite Show: Psych
- Favorite Activity: Running, hiking
- Favorite Restaurant: Anything Mexican
Key Accounts Manager
Barbara grew up in San Juan, PR and moved to Warner Robins, GA with her husband and two Schnauzers in 2018. She's a creative professional with over 10 years of experience in graphic design and marketing. She enjoys helping businesses use the power of design to stand out in the market place. As Assistant Project Manager she helps manage the execution of creative content and support the completion of projects. She strongly believes there's a creative solution to every problem.
- Education: MBA International Marketing - Sacred Heart University, BS in Communication Technology - Inter-American University
- Years of Experience: 12 Years
- Expertise: Strategic Planning, Client Relations and Branding
- Favorite Show: Black-ish
- Favorite Activity: Travel, cook and watch documentaries about the art of design and food
- Favorite Candy: Strawberry Sour Punch Straws
- Favorite Restaurant: Bottles
After graduating from Kennesaw State University with a Journalism degree, Brooke joined our team eager to expand her knowledge of Marketing and Agency operations. Her primary role is to assist with managing current client advertising needs and assisting with client's social media accounts.Brooke is born and raised in Middle Georgia and enjoys being close to family and friends. While in college, Brooke was a member of the Atlanta Braves Tomahawk Team and is a devoted baseball fan. Go Braves! She also worked as a sideline reporter for Kennesaw State Athletics. In her spare time, Brooke enjoys hiking, playing with her dogs, and trying out new recipes.
- Education: B.S. in Journalism and Emerging Media
- Years of Experience: 2
- Expertise: Communication and Social Media Management
- Favorite Show: Greys Anatomy
- Favorite Activity: Hiking, playing with dogs
Rod English was born and raised in Dublin, Georgia and married "up" to a beautiful wife Regina English, his high school sweetheart. Rod has two daughters Madison and Ava and two dogs Skitz and Prince. Rod has been in radio on air sales and marketing since sophomore year of high school. His career spans from Central Georgia to Louisiana, Alabama and back here to central Georgia.
- Education: BA from GCSU
- Years of Experience: 30 years of advertising sales (radio)
- Expertise: Advertising and Promotions (Radio)
- Favorite Show: Archer
- Favorite Activity: Cruising with family
- Favorite Candy: Snickers
- Favorite Restaurant: Carrabba's / McDonalds
Videographer and Editor
Joseph was born and raised right here in Middle Georgia and attended Georgia State University in Downtown Atlanta where he received both his Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Film Production. During his time in school he served in many positions for GSU TV, a university ran production partner of Georgia Public Broadcasting. In graduate school, Joseph had the opportunity to be a Graduate Assistant for the College of the Arts and served as a founding member of the Film Agency that helped promote the university. After graduation he came back home and accepted a position as the Commercial Producer for Middle Georgia's leading television station. In this position he worked directly with account executives and customers to produce professional and effective advertisements. Joseph continues to develop his craft by working on short films in his spare time.
- Education: Georgia State University, Bachelor's degree in Film and Video with a Minor in Entertainment Media Management, Master's degree in Film, Video, and Digital Imaging Production
- Years of Experience: 4 Years
- Expertise: Video Production
- Favorite Show: Chuck
- Favorite Activity: Spending time with my Family, Dogs, and watching Georgia Bulldogs Football
- Favorite Candy: Reese's
- Favorite Restaurant: Texas Roadhouse
Assistant Program Manager
I would describe myself as a charismatic southern gentleman with an extremely competitive spirit. I am originally from the Home of the Masters, Augusta, GA. I love gaming, cooking, working out and most importantly being father. I am a firm believer in working towards continuous progression and never settling for the present. Daily, I strive to be a positive influence and role model for those of my community.
- Education: Fort Valley State University Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Years of Experience: 3 Years
- Expertise: Leadership & Communication
- Favorite Show: Ready to Love
- Favorite Candy: Snickers
Network and Systems Assistant
I was and raised in Dublin, GA then moved to Warner Robins, GA in 2015. Ever since I was a child, I showed a love for computers and technology in figuring out how they worked and what could be done with them. This helped my decision into going for this field in college and where I enjoyed part of my time in the cybersecurity club experimenting and entering challenges involving several areas of computers. I still love to research and test out new technologies in my free time along with other activities. If I had to choose my two favorite areas of technology, I would have to choose networking and cybersecurity. Networking seems to come naturally to me while cybersecurity catches my interest with the best ways to keep a business along with my home secure. When not geeking out on tech, I love to read multiple genres of books and to game.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Years of Experience: 2 Years
- Expertise: Providing IT support to clients, managing VoIP systems, and troubleshooting computer, software, hardware, and network issues
- Favorite Show: Drop Dead Diva
- Favorite Activity: Reading, gaming, and researching technology
- Favorite Candy: Reese's