Want to jump start your career as a Graphic Designer? This is where it can all start!
Third Wave Digital is seeking a part-time Junior Designer in the Macon, Georgia office.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to brainstorm and mockup design ideas for marketing and promotional materials across digital and print mediums
- Plan and prepare concepts of work for clients and co-workers from provided materials and information
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Work with Managers to receive approval of concept based on initial drafts
- Complete projects by coordinating with the team, clients, outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Position will work closely with the Associate Creative Director
- Working knowledge of design, be able to think conceptually and execute with speed and precision
- Ability to execute across different digital marketing channels in integrated campaigns
- Ensure operation of equipment and any necessary upkeep with said equipment including daily backups
- Strong organizational skills
- Communicate ideas visually
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- A passion for creative problem solving
- Customer Focus, Detail and Deadline-Oriented
- Layout Skills
- Neat and professional personal appearance and workspace
- Competent to advanced level of expertise in the following:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- .Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Bridge