Meet the Team
Bart's role is to make sure all the services offered to Third Wave's clients are implemented in the most original , timely professional and effective manner possible.
- Mercer University, B.A. in Communication/ Speech & Drama/Film
- A 30 year veteran in the field of electronic media communication and advertising
- First entrepreneurial effort in 1991, created successful TV Production Company
- Ushered in the Digital Revolution with creation of Third Wave Digital in 1997
- Formed partnership to create Third Wave Host in 2002
- Launched Third Wave Advertising in 2004
- Survived Great Recession of 2009
- Acquired CMS product and staff from strategic partner in 2012
Creative Services Director
Myron oversees nearly all projects that come through Third Wave’s door. He works with each area of the company from web and interactive to video and print to ensure we deliver a high quality and consistent product for all our customers.
- Studied film at the prestigious Sorbonne University in Paris, France
- Graduated from University of Illinois with a B.A. in Humanities/Cinema Studies
- An award-winning Chief Photographer in the TV news industry
- Helped to expand Third Wave Digital to new markets in 1999
- Assumed role of Creative Services Director in 2004
- Becomes part owner of Third Wave Digital on April 2, 2013
- Spearheads cause to bring aerial video technology to range of Third Wave services in 2014
An eye for detail and a head for numbers are the job qualifications Carla brings to the daily operations of our team. She handles all in-house business operations and takes an active management role in numerous projects to insure client satisfaction.
- Graduated from Slippery Rock University with a B.S. in Psychology
- Started her professional career in corporate-level executive administration & office management
- Played a vital role in the creation of Third Wave Host and Third Wave Advertising
- Manages and coordinates the daily operations of all Third Wave companies
Senior Web Developer
Taking your message onto the World Wide Web can be an intricate and complicated process requiring numerous skills and talents that are often mind boggling to the layman. As Third Wave's Senior Web Developer of all web related projects, Bo will personally oversee your website from concept to click and enter.
- Mercer University, B.A. in English Literature
- Joined Third Wave Digital in 2000 to take part in web design & development services
- Assumed role of Senior Web Developer for TWA in 2004
- Has designed & developed numerous award winning projects
Director of Agency Services
Consider Amy your personal advocate insuring your best interests are accurately represented in all advertising and marketing services provided. Amy's primary focus is YOU!
- Mercer University, BA in Communication/ Speech/ English
- A 20 year veteran in the field of advertising and marketing
- Spent the 80s as Account Executive for largest radio group in central Georgia
- Consistently ranked as one of the top billing AE's in the market
- Helped to create Third Wave Advertising in 2004
- Maintains a careful eye on placement and creative of all her clients, many of which who have been with the agency since its' founding.
As Project Manager Claire guides clients through the development process from start to finish. She is often the first face you see or voice you hear, and serves as your main contact through design decisions all the way through to site launch. In addition to project management, Claire is also a crucial member of Third Wave Digital’s in house social media management team.
- Graduated from Georgia College & State University with a B.A in Mass Communications, Majored in Advertising and Minored in Business Communications
- Began working at Third Wave in 2011 as Marketing Assistant
Promoted to Marketing Coordinator in 2012, took all on agency responsibilities
As the newest member of Third Wave, Natalie works closely with the team to create collaborative relationships to help market your business. Whether your need is web design, video production or online digital marketing, she’s ready to empower you with tools needed to connect you with your target market and drive revenue.
- Georgia Southern University, Bachelor of Science in Communication Arts
- Over 15 years of sales and marketing experience
- Marketing and Sales of all Third Wave services
One of her passion’s is working in the entertainment industry; her most notable role to date was a reporter in ABC’s docudrama Final Witness
As the Technical Manager of Third Wave, Troy directs our support department and oversees the development of our content management system and custom applications. A self-described “jack of all trades”, Troy is highly experienced in ColdFusion development as well as all stages of web application development.
- Worked with Third Wave as a contractor since 2005
- Joined the Third Wave team full-time in 2012
- Has been a team member on numerous award winning projects
Web Development / Technical Support
Providing support in our web and technical department is the main focus for Dave. He assists with support calls, databases creation, and often conducts Content Management System training sessions. Dave has also been our ‘go-to for SEO-related copywriting. Before relocating to Macon, he worked as a website manager for a boutique guitar store in Orlando, FL.
- University of Central Florida, B.S. Business Administration / Marketing
- Joined the Third Wave Digital team in 2013
An avid guitar player and music lover
Alena R. Tyson
Alena's role consists of maintaining the current client base, helping with traditional and digital marketing campaigns, assisting with day-to-day operations, managing multiple social media accounts and expanding internal brand awareness with Third Wave Digital and Gateway Macon.
- Mercer University Graduate,BBA Business Administration/ International Business and Management
- Known for producing and implementing "Alena Ideas"
- Interned for the Georgia Chamber and Macon Chamber of Commerce
- Self-Proclaimed Food Connoisseur
- Interned for a Nationally Acclaimed Flamenco Company in Sevilla, Spain
Jeff ensures the image of each client is in tip top shape. He focuses on clients’ media image, helping to script, shoot, edit and produce commercials, print ads and more.
- Has 15 years of broadcast TV production experience
- Award winning producer and Director
- Work in promotions has been recognized by producers at the national level
- Lives by the daily motto “It's kind of fun to do the impossible" from Walt Disney
Production Assistant/ Graphic Designer
Drew is our guy in front of the computer screen and in the field. He plays a key role in all things graphic-related; from logo designs to web banners to digital graphics. When out in the field with the production team, he can be found setting up lighting and equipment and assisting the Production Manager in getting the shoot just right.
• Currently studying Graphic Design and Web Development at DeVry University
• Photoshop and Illustrator aficionado
• Began working with Third Wave in 2015
• Lives by the motto "Opportunity looks a lot like work"